segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012

New Paper on the Journal of Errology

I am one of the founders of the controversial Journal of Errology, as announced and discussed online in another blog here.

Well, after a long while adjusting practical matters we received a number of submissions which missed the true scope of our journal, as detailed here.

Thus we decided to publish an inauguratory paper to inspire further authors. I am proud to announce that I wrote this paper on the matter of larval morphology, discussing one of my previously published papers, on the larvae of the Crazy Ant.

Well, a link to my inauguratory paper is given here. I will add an excerpt below. Please note that anyone can comment and share the paper, thus never hesitate to leave your impressions there.


"My first ant larval description was made with an invasive pest of planetary distribution, the crazy ant Paratrechina longicornis (Formicidae: Formicinae). In fact that was my third paper in life, and the first to be done without the assistance of some more experienced researcher. This summarizes why this account should be useful to readers of the Journal of Errology. I made a lot of mistakes yet in the end succeeded in establishing myself fairly in this area of study. I will report on difficulties with this paper mistakes and what I learnt from them."





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário